Monday, February 7, 2011

Embarrassment

There have been quite a few embarrassing moments in my life. Luckily i don't get embarrassed very easily so every time I do something stupid I usually don't get embarrassed. However, i can remember only a few instances where i really embarrassed myself. My sophomore year of bball I started my first game. I had gone through all my pregame rituals and had studied my playbook. I was nervous because it was my first time starting in a varsity basketball game. When they announced starting line-ups i took my warm up pants and shirt off and sat on the bench ready to run out. They said my name and I ran out through the tunnel of my teammates and I was pumped and ready to play. However I couldn't help but notice all the laughing and quiet giggling going on in the entire gym. My fellow teammate convinced me to come back to the bench where he turned me around and took out the 10 inch piece of toilet paper from my shorts.. Apparently when i had torn and laid down the toilet paper over the seat cover (because i wasn't about to put my ass on a nasty away team locker room toilet seat) when i went to the bathroom about an hour before that, some of it got stuck in my shorts. It was clean toilet paper, but let's just say it was embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment